Would you like to make your own, all-natural face cream?
Photo Credit: pexels.com
Would you like to make your own, all-natural face cream? Here is a recipe for you to try.
- 3 tbsp organic shea butter
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- 5 drops organic lavender essential oil
- 7 drops organic frankincense essential oil
- Combine all ingredients, except essential oils, in a heat-proof bowl or jar and place in a saucepan with a few inches of boiling water to create a double boiler.
- Stir the ingredients gradually until melted.
- Remove container from boiling water. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Add essential oils. Mix well.
- Allow mixture to cool and harden. You may wish to place container in fridge to harden.
- Remove mixture from fridge and allow to come to room temperature to soften.
- Whip mixture with hand mixer for 10 minutes.
- Pour or spoon mixture into desired jar(s) or tin(s).
Please note that you may like to scent your face cream with different essential oils, or combinations of essential oils.