Would you like to make your own, all-natural foot cream?
Photo Credit: pexels.com - Anna Shvets
Would you like to make your own, all-natural foot cream? Here is a recipe for you to try.
- 3 tbsp organic shea butter
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic sweet almond oil
- 3 tsp beeswax
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 10 drops organic vetiver essential oil
- 4 drops organic lavender essential oil
- 3 drops organic eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 drops organic roman chamomile essential oil
- Measure out shea butter and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Melt beeswax in double boiler.
- Add sweet almond oil and vitamin E oil to melted beeswax, stirring to combine until blended with beeswax.
- Add shea butter and coconut oil to beeswax mixture, stirring to combine until melted/blended with beeswax mixture.
- Remove double boiler from heat. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Add essential oils. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into desired jar(s) or tin(s).
Please note that you may like to scent your foot cream with different essential oils, or combinations of essential oils.