Would you like to make your own, all-natural shave cream?
Photo Credit: pexels.com - Josh Sorenson
Would you like to make your own, all-natural shave cream? Here is a recipe for you to try.
- 1/3 cup organic shea butter
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic jojoba oil
- 5 drops organic rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops organic peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops organic tea tree essential oil
- Place all ingredients, except for essential oils, in double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let sit 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir until combined.
- Cool body cream until it hardens. You may wish to place the mixture in refrigerator to harden.
- Remove from fridge and allow to come to room temperature to soften.
- Using hand or stand mixer, whip body cream until light and fluffy (about 10 min).
- Place in container of choice.
Please note that you may like to scent your shave cream with different essential oils, or combinations of essential oils.