Would you like to make your own, all-natural body wash?
Photo Credit: pexels.com - Rodnae Productions
Would you like to make your own, all-natural body wash? Here’s is a recipe for you to try.
- ⅔ cup organic liquid soap
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons organic jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 10 drops organic peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops organic rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops organic lime essential oil
- Measure out all ingredients and combine in bottle / container of choice.
- Shake well to mix.
Please note that you may like to scent your body wash with different essential oils, or combinations of essential oils.
Notes: If your raw honey is creamy and thick, warm it a bit to liquefy before combining with other ingredients. This will allow for thorough mixing of ingredients. Shake well before each use.