Would you like to make your own, all-natural hair gel?
Photo Credit: pexels.com - Andrea Piacquadio
Would you like to make your own, all-natural hair gel? Here is a recipe for you to try.
- 3 tbsp beeswax
- 2 tbsp organic shea butter
- 3 tbsp organic jojoba oil
- 5 drops each of organic peppermint and rosemary essential oils
- Measure out shea butter in a bowl.
- Melt beeswax in double boiler.
- Add jojoba oil to melted beeswax, stirring to combine until blended with beeswax.
- Add shea butter to melted beeswax mixture, stirring to combine until melted/blended with beeswax mixture.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour mixture in empty tin or glass jar with lid.
- Let hair gel rest for at least 1-2 hours before use.
Please note that you may like to scent your hair gel with different essential oils, or combinations of essential oils.